7 Resources and Tools for Business Success: Insider Tips to Help You Grow Your BusinessNov 22, 2021
Running a business is hard work. There are so many things to think about and so many decisions to make. It can be difficult to know where to start, especially when it comes to finding the resources you need to be successful. In this blog post, we will discuss seven business tools that every small business should use. These tools will help you streamline your operations and grow your business!
The first system I would recommend to any new business owner is a CRM system:
A CRM (customer relationship management) system is a must-have for any business that wants to succeed. A CRM system will help you keep track of your customers, their contact information, and their purchase history. This information is invaluable when it comes to marketing and sales. I recommend HubSpot’s free CRM which includes all of the following popular features (and more!):
- Contact deal and task management
- Email tracking and engagement notifications
- Email templates and scheduling
- Document sharing
- Meeting scheduling
- Live chat
- Sales quotes
The second system I would recommend to any new business owner is an accounting software:
- An accounting software is another essential tool for business success. This type of software will help you manage your finances, invoices, and budget. Having a good handle on your finances is crucial for any business owner. My personal favorite is Quickbooks, it's known to be easy to use for business owners; it's the one I use personally and recommend to my clients.
The third system I would recommend to any new business owner is a project management tool:
- A project management tool: A project management tool will help you stay organized and on top of all your business tasks. This type tool can be used to create to-do lists, track deadlines, and assign tasks to team members. My personal favorite project management tool is Monday because it's very simple and easy to use, so both you and your employees will get a hang of it very quickly without any problems. Asana and Trello are also good options.
The fourth system I would recommend to any new business owner is a marketing automation tool:
- A marketing automation tool can save you a lot of time and energy when it comes to your marketing efforts. This type of tool can automate repetitive tasks like email marketing, social media campaigns, and targeted ads. For this, I use Kajabi, which I also use to host my programs and courses.
The fifth system I would recommend to any new business owner is an easy-to-use platform to host your programs and courses.
- Along those lines, the best kind of platform you can use is an all in one tool like Kajabi. I love Kajabi because it's an easy to use interface and it has everything I need to host my content, my website, create a sales page, manage my customers, my sales funnels, my email marketing, and more.
The sixth system I would recommend to any new business owner is a business phone number:
- A business phone number is important for two reasons. First, it gives your business a professional appearance. Second, it allows you to track your calls and measure the success of your marketing campaigns. By tracking your calls, you can determine which campaigns are generating the most leads and revenue. You can use Google Voice and get a number free of charge.
The seventh system I would recommend to any new business owner is a business consultant and coach:
- A business coach can provide you with the support and guidance you need to grow your business. A business coach will help you set goals, create a plan of action, and hold you accountable. If you are serious about growing your business, then a business coach is an invaluable resource. To learn more about the consulting services we offer, click here or if you are ready to start making a profit in your business, apply for a free strategy session here.
These are just a few of the resources and tools that can help you achieve business success. Do some research and find the ones that will work best for you and your business. And don't forget to ask for help when you need it! Running a business is tough, but it's also incredibly rewarding. With the right resources in place, you can achieve anything!
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
I'm so glad that you found your way to my blog! I'm here to help you find exactly what you need. Click the button below to explore your options!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.